XKCD inspired Youtube?

Posted by Passion Paprika | 5:38 PM | Thursday, October 23 | , , | 0 comments »

We all get inspired by Science fiction and comics and try to make them real. For example the cell phone was first seen in Star Trek, the communicator as it was called. Or how about the Universal translator in star trek or the Babel fish which inspired the translation tools that we currently have online - yes they used the same name Babelfish.

Jules Vernes and his crazy ideas of underwater vehicles, the submarine is a reality today isn't it? I know you're wondering where I'm going with this. Not too far. Very close to home in fact.

I love reading Viswas's forwards and the one's I like the most are from xkcd.com. Amazing cartoon strip. Love the disclaimer at the bottom "Warning: this comic occasionally contains strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and advanced mathematics (which may be unsuitable for liberal-arts majors)." (chuckles)
I came across their comic which had a very unique concept. Thought it was funny and forgot about it.

Just recently I see Youtube have that very unique concept on their site. All you need to do is type your comment in the comment box and Youtube robot reads it right back at you when you click on audio preview. Try it out!

I did, here.



0 comments