Gyminee! My online weight management system.

Posted by Passion Paprika | 8:41 PM | Friday, October 24 | , , | 0 comments »

I have a lovely dress that I want to wear this New Years Eve, without feeling too conscious about my flab. So I have tried Aerobics, Yoga and Gym. It has helped but now I have an aim, and am motivated to reach that 65kg before the clock strikes 2009. So yes I continue to work hard on the treadmill and sweat off those calories but that doesn't help me, what about my food intake, what about working out the pain areas? What about a consistent regimen. I travel and hopefully I will find a gym wherever I am traveling but how do I continue to track my progress? It's simple - join Gyminee.

It's an online resource to meet a targeted need in the health and fitness market. There are some amazing Workout programs, food listings, physical challenges, exercise library, forums, blogs and groups. Your one stop shop to meet your fitness goals!


It's easy to use, start by following the few steps listed below:

1. Register and finish the formalities

2. Set up your Profile with as much information as possible

3. Choose a workout program that suits you the best in the huge list of programs available.

4. Setup Calorie goals, this is easy, just tell the system your current weight and desired weight the system does the rest. It also tells you realistically how long you'll have to wait till you see yourself at that weight.

5. Get some Gymbuddies (your online motivators)


After you finish the initial registration the cool part is checking out the various workouts and you can find something that suits you. Here are some advantages to having pre-set exercises, you just need to finish the regimen once you hit the gym and come out, no waiting for a gym partner or instructor. You're responsible for your progress and your weight. I've signed up for Killer abs. I had to add what I did today in the gym and I knew how much I worked out (estimate).















I also added what I ate today, surprisingly I didn't expect them to have Indian foods but was surprised to find Rasam as an option in their food list and samosas of course (Yes I ate a Samosa (gulp)). It also adds your glass of water in a day.

I am excited about this and I intend to follow. So little black dress on New Years Eve, here I come! (For those who are curious a glimpse at what my dress is going to look like)


0 comments