Google Phone Search in Hyderabad.

Posted by Passion Paprika | 1:00 PM | Thursday, June 26 | , , | 0 comments »

I was surprised to see billboards today across Hyderabad urging us to try out Google Phone Search. Call 1800- 41-999-999 to contact Google Phone Search. I couldn't help myself so I took out my handy camera and took a few snaps.


I also picked up the phone and was connected to a Google representative and I asked him for Chevrolet dealer in Hyderabad. While the representative wasn't able to give me the required answer, he did take my feedback and said that the listing will be updated soon.

I also called them now (1.43am. June 26) and was connected to a voice recognition software. It asked me for Business Name or Type of Business. I selected Pizza Hut and Madhapur and within seconds not only did I have Google send me an sms to my cell phone but the voice recognition software also read out the listing.

When I tried the search yesterday I was also offered the option for call forwarding, which I didn't utilize. Kudos Google!


0 comments