I came across the following website while trying to sign up for Twitter for my previous article. I was blown away about how Sachi and Lee make complex online tools easy to understand. I can show this to my mum and I know for sure she'll be able to understand what a wiki is or how it works (in fact I learnt quite a few things from this page myself and it was fun.)

Hence, Education meet Entertainment.

I love the way how paper and pen is still classy, and how we can make simple ideas to go a long way! Common Craft is also an Official Honoree of the 2008 Webby Awards! Congratulations you guys. I also want to try my hand at making a video like this, but meanwhile. Please have a look at a couple of videos I fell in love with on their site.

This one explains what I'm doing here and you're doing there - and of course in Plain English.



This one explains Social Media.



I urge all of you to go check out the Common Craft Show.


0 comments