Convert pictures to cartoons.

Posted by Passion Paprika | 1:34 AM | Friday, June 20 | , , | 0 comments »

Now you can give Walt Disney a run for his money. I stumbled upon this amazing website, befunky.com and it allows you to convert your pictures to cartoon. Now, how cool is that?!

I loved how simple this tool is to use. They have an amazing set of videos to understand how the tool works just in case you don't know how to use it by following their simple instructions. I loved the really "funky" eyes rolling logo which really made me smile every time the site took some time to upload the image.



I don't use social networking sites much but I know from what friends tell me that its cool to have avatars. This site allows you to create your virtual self and give it some attitude.

My friend allowed me to use his picture to experiment. His first picture is the real photograph taken in bad light. I played around with his picture on the site a little and converted my "guy-next-door" friend to a gangsta brother with da bling. Love the transformation!


I have some weekend plans with this tool! Who'll be my next victim! (evil laugh).


0 comments