US President Barack Obama is a liar

Posted by Fzkl | 8:04 PM | Wednesday, July 1 | , , | 1 comments »

I knew it! I knew that it was all a facade waiting to be revealed. No one believed me. Everyone was mesmerized by the charming words of Senator Obama during his campaign for the US Presidency. I knew deep inside that there was no way an anti-lobbying contestant for the US Presidency would win. Democracy is not so perfect a system that it cannot be manipulated by the companies of capitalist nations like the US or India. I knew that there was more than meets the eye to this man. And finally, someone had the balls to expose what I knew deep inside. I so love this woman.




1 comments

  1. Msj // 7/15/2009 3:52 PM  

    besides being a womanizer of course... http://gawker.com/5311472/the-american-president-is-an-ass-man-apparently?skyline=true&s=x