Social networking is seeping in to every aspect of our life. Orkut, Facebook, Jaiku so on so forth, people are not getting tired of these things. So what is the next big thing? Some time back I wrote about microblogging and mobileblogging, which I feel is amazing and we've got so much to explore in that realm, but what about video.

We all watch video, we all leave our comments at the bottom of the youtube videos. What if we could put those comments on top of the videos for every audience to see. That's exactly what Omnisio does. Allows you to put your thoughts on other people's video. And guess who's acquired Omnisio? Yes online giant recently acquired Omnisio. Here is an example of the comments that can be added to a video on Omnisio.

<div><a href='http://www.omnisio.com'>Share and annotate your videos</a> with Omnisio!</div>


I don't personally like the tags, but I do see an option to watch the video without annotations, which is quite cool. Youtube already has this feature integrated. It makes the video more interactive and allows your video to lead to various other videos. I've taken a video here and modified it a little using the annotations tool. I've linked it to other videos that talk about the topic. It was very easy to use and didn't take any time to finish.



I like the new annotation feature. I may not allow everyone to comment on my videos but loved the fact I could add those comments online and link them.

Moo Score - MOOOO/MOOOOO


0 comments