Platform to meet your logo designer? Pixish is your answer.

Posted by Passion Paprika | 11:05 PM | Wednesday, August 27 | , , | 0 comments »

If you're thinking -
I am excellent at logo design where should I go to display my artwork?
I am great with flash and have made tons of illustration, where can I display my work and get potential clients?


Pixish is your answer!

Pixish says

There are several assignments from people from different walks of life. One person wanted a tattoo design and the designer will get a monetary award and the person will get the tattoo done and send a picture. LeeLefever the Principal of commoncraft.com has opened an assignment for a T-shirt design which will be sold on his site. I love their site and I might have a few ideas up my sleeve for a good design for them.

This helps in getting the creative people online to submit, judge, and source amazing images which will be useful to your business. Some of the assignments online include - home page image for a site called Tatango.com, clip manager icons from Luk Dhondt, Barrack Obama illustrations etc.

The rewards are pretty interesting too. Some reward in cash while others provide gift vouchers.

I'm very excited about this platform and will be visiting it regularly to see if I can get my creative juices put to some practical use.


0 comments