The World in My HTML Code.

Posted by Passion Paprika | 8:41 AM | Tuesday, November 14 | | 2 comments »

I've got the whole world on my Blog
I've got the whole world on my Blog

This tool will help you see how many people visited your site and from where. Clustrmaps.com gives you a variety of options. The map below is an example of how the map looks. You will see clusters in various regions around the world from where your site has been visited.

This is free. It is a great tool if you'd like to know where your visitors come from. For those who like to play around with colours and like the customization, its not that great.

I personally think this is a great tool for your blog, simply because it allows you to see where most of your traffic is coming from. This will also help you to upload useful information.



Locations of visitors to this page


Moo Score MOO/MOOOOO (2/5)


2 comments

  1. tangled // 11/16/2006 7:41 AM  

    Yes, isn't it fun? Especially when one has visitors from South America and ekcetera who're probably just passing through on their way to the next blog :D

  2. Passion Paprika // 11/16/2006 9:00 AM  

    Yes especially its unbelievable. I hope you have one on your website/webspace too.