GoodBye Google Answers

Posted by Passion Paprika | 9:43 AM | Friday, December 1 | | 1 comments »

I checked the Google Blog today and saw one of my favorite Google tools has retired. It was your one stop for getting all your questions answered. From things like "I'm trying to sell my broken computer" to "Combustion of Octane"

So here is the place where you can ask the system extremely smart questions and rest assured you will receive an extremely smart answer. I used to spend hours on this on some sunny afternoons, not that I had specific questions to ask or anything, had nothing to do, but what the hell, it kept my wandering mind occupied. With questions like "What aparition doty was sequestered to a potty by a scaly stare so haughty?" who won't get hooked?

Bye Bye Google Answers...... We'll all miss you.


1 comments

  1. Unknown // 12/01/2006 11:55 PM  

    sorry to hear google answers closing down. I personally liked it very much. enough for the bad news. now the good news:

    wuyaSea.com welcomes all google answer refugees.

    WuyaSea.com allow you to ask question for free or for a fee (minimum $2). any category, any topic, check it out plz.

    www.wuyaSea.com
    wuyaSea Operator