DIGITAL Dali or Monet or Van Gogh

Posted by Passion Paprika | 2:39 PM | Friday, November 3 | | 0 comments »

Two things I relish, the world of the web and Art. When art.com combined the two into an ingenious tool called Art Pad. art.com has this ingenious tool which allows you to unleash your inner artist. I can't imagine getting my hands dirty with paint and charcoal anymore. Digital art appeals to me; here is how they promote their product.

Let your imagination be your inspiration. The possibilities are infinite. If you’ve never painted before, now’s your chance. Plus, there’s no messy cleanup!

Another advantage to online art is Mistakes are no problem with a simple undo functionality perfection is just a click away!


Here is the way you can get started. Click on the following link.

http://www.art.com/asp/artpad/default-asp/_/search_String--art%20pad/_/posters.htm?ui=69D46314FEC44C4990DD314F735AEB28

Another interesting feature on this website is the online gallery, where you can hang your paintings once you finish. The gallery is filled with amazing pieces of work. However, I would like to warn you about the lovelorn individuals whose sole purpose is to draw, hearts and "I love you"s on the art site.

Here is my Master piece.

Here are some master pieces from other artists.


0 comments