Alright Lets Move It!

Posted by Passion Paprika | 8:27 AM | Wednesday, November 8 | | 0 comments »

The 5 word title will be trivial to you if you have not played Counter Strike. Counter Strike is a PC Game (for those who are still seing stars). Counter-Strike is a team-based tactical shooter that pits terrorists versus counterterrorists in round-based match.




WARNING!
- This game is addictive. I have friends who used to go to gaming centres and spend hours playing on computers, and I used to tell myself what a bunch of HooHaa's. Spending precious time and Money to play a stupid kids computer game.

After feeling left out for a long time, I decided it would be great to go and mock them while they play. When I reached the dingy, badly illuminated game parlour I was even more turned off. Eventhough it wasn't clearly mentioned but I could understand that I was about to enter "Testosterone Central". The smell of the place was overwhelming. I could imagine, these men belching and farting over their victory on the network. Yikes!

I ignored all the disgusting ideas that ran through my very imaginitive mind and decided to get a machine gun and vent out my "feminine" frustration. And Lo! I was there, in between a room full of men killing enemies, planting bombs and celebrating the teams victory. Who says women can't kick ass?

For my feminine counterparts - Please use this method to release frustration. Better than a spa or foot rub anyday. Take the love of your life (who you just faught with) and blow his brains out! Trust me nothing can be more satisfying.

Review

There are two game types - bombing and hostage rescue. Bombing maps require the terrorist team to plant and detonate a time bomb in one of two bombing areas while the counterterrorists guard these sites. Hostage rescue involves having the terrorists guard computer-controlled civilians while the counterterrorists try to rescue them. In practice, both game types often result in one team or the other being eliminated in bloody, fast shoot-outs.

Players earn money based on their performances in the previous rounds, and with this money, they can buy weapons at the beginning of following rounds (and those who survive the last round keep their guns - Woohooo!!)

The challenges vary with the difficulty level, as does the rate at which the terrorist team ramps up in skill and number.

Please find a place(gaming parlour) or play it online at Game Planet.


GO! GO! GO!


0 comments